Scott Goldberger, JD
Estate & Trust
Scott Goldberger leads Kaufman Rossin’s estate and trust practice for Broward and Palm Beach counties. He specializes in developing and implementing sophisticated estate planning strategies for high-net-worth individuals and families.
An author and speaker, Scott has been featured in The New York Times, Trusts & Estates, Florida Bar Journal, and Florida Trend, among other publications.
Scott is active in both civic and charitable community organizations. He is the immediate past president of the Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council. He serves on the steering committees for the annual Palm Beach County Wealth & Estate Planning Seminar and the Joint Tax & Estate Planning Seminar in Broward County, and on the George Snow Scholarship Fund’s Professional Advisory Council.
He is licensed to practice law in Florida and New York.
- Juris Doctor. Georgetown University Law Center.
- Master of Science. Accounting. University of Florida.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. University of Florida.
- The Estate and Gift Tax Exemptions Have Doubled, But You Still Need Estate Planning
- Basis Consistency: How to Kill a Fly with a Bazooka
- Treasury Wants to End Tax Deal for Some Family-Owned Businesses
- Proposed Rules Threaten Valuation Discounts for Family Businesses
- Estates Must File New Tax Form to Avoid Penalties
- Act Now to Save on Estate, Gift Taxes Before Interest Rates Rise
- 10 Tax Moves
- What SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Decision Means for Your Taxes
- Don’t Wait to Take Advantage of This Estate Planning Technique
- How to Use Today’s Low Interest Rates to Save Estate and Gift Taxes
- State of the Same-Sex Union: A Tax Perspective
- Protecting Inherited IRAs from Creditors
- Tax Law Changes May Have Rendered Your Will or Trust Obsolete
- Year-End Planning: Take Advantage of Expiring Tax Breaks
- What Will Happen to Your Business When You Die?
- How to minimize income taxes for estates, trusts and beneficiaries
- New Ways to Minimize Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries
- Minimizing Income Taxes for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries—Learn the New Rules
- Don't Forget the QPRT - Taking Another Look at Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts-Use Your Gift Tax Exemption Without Giving It All Away
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts - Use your gift tax exemption without giving it all away
- Scott L. Goldberger Joins Kaufman, Rossin as Estate and Trust Director