Tanya Ferreiro, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Tanya Ferreiro leads Kaufman Rossin’s audit practice and non-profit industry group, and is a member of the firm's management committee.
As head of the audit practice, she manages one of the firm’s largest departments, identifying ways to improve the client experience and grow the practice, principally through innovation. In addition, she provides assurance services for closely-held businesses and international companies in various industries, including real estate, construction, manufacturing and distribution.
Tanya served on the Board of Directors and was the Audit Committee Chair for Children Have All Rights: Legal, Educational and Emotional (CHARLEE), an organization that provided foster care services for children in need.
In 2017, Tanya was recognized as one of the “Most Influential Business Women” by the South Florida Business Journal. In 2016, she won the “In the Company of Women” award, hosted by Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade, and Miami Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department.
Tanya is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). She is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. Florida International University.
- Tanya Ferreiro Named Among Most Influential Business Women
- 2017 Influential Business Women: Visionary Pioneers For a New Age
- Kaufman Rossin’s Tanya Ferreiro Receives ‘In The Company of Women’ Award
- Kaufman, Rossin Raises a Glass to Local Charities at Third Annual Toast to Non-Profits Event
- Lease Disclosure Rule May Complicate Business
- What's your game plan?