Tanya Ferreiro, CPA
Assurance & Advisory Services
Tanya Ferreiro serves as chair of Kaufman Rossin's audit practice, is a member of the firm's management committee and leads the nonprofit industry group.
As chair of the audit practice, she manages one of the firm's largest departments, identifying ways to improve the client experience and grow the practice, principally through innovation. In addition, she provides assurance services for closely-held businesses and international companies in various industries, including real estate, construction, manufacturing and distribution.
As leader of the non-profit industry group, she is involved with all of the firm's non-profit audit clients, providing quality control reviews, including engagements requiring single audits under OMB Circular A-133 and the Florida Single Audit Act. Since joining the firm in 1992, Tanya has worked with several notable non-profits, including United Way of Miami-Dade, The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, and the Miami Dade College Foundation.
In 2017, Tanya was recognized as one of the Most Influential Business Women by the South Florida Business Journal. In 2016, she won the In the Company of Women award, hosted by Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade, and Miami Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department.
Tanya served on the Board of Directors and was the Audit Committee Chair for Children Have All Rights: Legal, Educational and Emotional (CHARLEE), an organization that provided foster care services for children in need.
Tanya is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). She is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida International University,
- Tanya Ferreiro Named Among Most Influential Business Women
- 2017 Influential Business Women: Visionary Pioneers For a New Age
- Kaufman Rossin’s Tanya Ferreiro Receives ‘In The Company of Women’ Award
- Kaufman, Rossin Raises a Glass to Local Charities at Third Annual Toast to Non-Profits Event
- Lease Disclosure Rule May Complicate Business
- 5 Steps for Revenue Recognition Under ASC 606