What’s all the joy about?
The story behind Kaufman Rossin’s new brand identity
“Joy” is not a word that jumps to mind when you think about an accounting and consulting firm. But at Kaufman Rossin, joy has been at our core since the beginning.
When Jim Kaufman and Jay Rossin started their CPA firm in 1962, they created a place where they wanted to go to work every day. They built a firm where they found joy working with respected colleagues and serving valued clients. “Joy at work” is one of our key values, and it’s grown to define our firm’s award-winning culture. It’s why our nearly 500 employees choose to be here—and stay here – and why our clients get the finest service in the business.
For 60 years, Kaufman Rossin’s employees and partners have treasured the joy of our people-first culture. Clients feel that joy in our caring service. We spread joy in our community by supporting vital projects and organizations. And now we’re launching a new brand – to place joy front and center.
Our new tagline, ‘Joy is your bottom line,’ is how we talk about creating joy for our clients from all things financial.
Whether it’s guiding a business owner through a transaction to close that sweet deal, applying alternative investment strategies to help a couple achieve their retirement dreams, or protecting a company’s private data to keep their customers safe, joy is a part of everything we do.
- Joy is what you feel when razor-sharp advice lets you leave competitors in the dust.
- Joy is the liberty to dive into the next big idea because your daily operations are running without a hitch.
- Joy is the blissful sleep you get, even when the market is rocky, because your financial plan is solid for the long-term.
- Joy is knowing that, with all the hazards of business, your advisors have a handle on the risks lurking around the next corner.
- Joy is knowing your family’s future is secure – even if life throws some curveballs.
It brings us joy when clients tell us how much they love working with us and when we see the real impact we have on their businesses and their lives. In a recent survey, our clients gave us 4.9 out of 5 stars. We’re so proud they honored us with those great ratings. And we pledge to be there every day for the next 60 years, bringing joy to our employees, clients and the community. To help us do that, we would love to hear from you: What brings you joy? Tell us in the comments below!