Janet Kyle Altman
Janet Kyle Altman is a principal and marketing director for Kaufman Rossin, one of the top 100 CPA and advisory firms in the country. She has been with the organization since 2000 and leads all aspects of the firm’s marketing program, including: brand management, image and awareness programs, content marketing, community involvement, media relations, website development and management, social media, and marketing consulting for firm clients.
Prior to joining Kaufman Rossin, Janet had nearly two decades of Fortune 100 marketing experience in employee benefits, financial services, and electronic publishing. Her successes include product development, direct marketing, integrated marketing communications, promotions, website development, sales tools, and sales training.
She is immediate past Chair for the Women's Fund of Miami-Dade and a past Chair of Friends of WLRN. She is a frequent writer and lecturer, and an accomplished facilitator who has led retreats and planning meetings for local and national groups.
In 2010, Janet was named one of the community’s Influential Business Women by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Pennsylvania,
- Moderator, Florida Top Women-Led Businesses Panel, The Commonwealth Institute Annual Luncheon, 2018
- It’s Okay to the Boss Management Workshop Series, Kaufman Rossin University, 2017
- Moderator, Florida Top-Led Women Businesses Panel, The Commonwealth Institute Annual Luncheon, 2017
- The 10 Step Do-It-Yourself Under-Complicated Marketing Plan, Kaufman Rossin Presents, 2015
- Broward Business Owners Share Economic Outlook
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Supporting Women-Led Businesses
- Kaufman Rossin and Friends Celebrate Giving
- Kaufman Rossin Debuts New Brand
- Join Us in Celebrating Our Community on Give Miami Day
- Influential Business Women Gather to Honor a New Class of 24
- What’s Ahead for Law Firms?
- Are You Overcomplicating Your Marketing Plan?
- When the Business Is Also the Family, It’s Complicated
- The One Thing That Can Accelerate Growth in the South Florida Investment Industry is … Three Things
- How Can We Create Sustainable Real Estate Development in South Florida?
- How Will Recent Regulations Affect South Florida’s Healthcare Industry?
- Kaufman, Rossin-Sponsored WLRN Radio Show Takes on Healthcare Industry
- Kaufman, Rossin Sponsors Tom Hudson Radio Show on WLRN
- Everything I Need to Know About Management I Learned in Yoga
- Barney: No Jerks in the Workplace!
- Think you know what your customers care about?
- What should you do before you board a helicopter?
- Join us to Toast Non-Profits!
- It’s all about the people!
- Professional..or entrepreneur?
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy who you are.
- Do we really need all that stuff?
- Coveting thy neighbor’s iPad?
- Get your brand in shape for the new decade
- 5 ways business should be like yoga
- Think innovation’s just another fad? Think again.
- Social Media’s Not For You. Or Is It?
- Why did the accountant cross the road?
- Teach more, learn more, add more value.
- Lifelines for our community
- Is everyone thinking rationally?
- Powerful explanation is key to leadership communications
- Are we ignoring internal networking?
- Critical help for the ailing public budget
- Happiness, anyone?
- Who’s got time for strategic planning?
- See beyond the numbers to real value
- Pay Women Equally, and We Will Cut Poverty in Half in Miami-Dade
- Kaufman Rossin’s Janet Altman Named Power Leader in Marketing
- The Leadership Wisdom of Janet Kyle Altman
- Florida’s Women Leaders Focus on Growth and Balance
- Kaufman Rossin Celebrates Annual ‘Toast to Non-Profits’
- How to Be a Visionary Leader
- Kaufman Rossin’s Janet Altman Appointed Chair of the Board for The Women’s Fund
- Tips for Getting to an “Integrated Life” Where Work, Fun Coincide
- How Leaders Can Remain Calm Under Stress
- Top Women Business Leaders Gather at Exclusive TCI Event
- Growth of women-owned businesses lags
- It Takes Just One Day to Form a Habit (and Improve Your Leadership Skills)
- Women in Business: Tips from the Top
- How to Align Your Actions with Your Intentions (and Why It’s Essential)
- How You Can See Leadership As a Daily Practice
- Kaufman Rossin Celebrates Non-Profit Organizations in South Florida
- Three Business Development Lessons
- Marketing Realism for 2014: Don’t Let a Good Plan Sit on the Shelf (Op-Ed)
- Follow Your Passion and Reap the Rewards (Op-Ed)
- Is Advertising Dead?
- Getting Social About Your Business (Op-Ed)
- How to Get the Media Interested in Your Product (Op-Ed)
- Brand: The Core of Your Marketing (Op-Ed)
- How Competition Can Make You Stronger (Op-Ed)
- To Market Successfully, Your Customer Can’t be ‘Everyone’ (Op-Ed)
- Can’t the Intern Handle the Marketing?
- Years of Supporters’ Dedication have Brought Miami to Prominence as Cultural Destination
- Personal Marketing Plans
- Kaufman, Rossin Discuss Entrepreneurship
- 2012 CEO Business Survey
- Kaufman, Rossin’s Janet Altman Named Board Member of the Women’s Fund of Miami-Dade
- Kaufman, Rossin Raises a Glass to Local Charities at Third Annual Toast to Non-Profits Event
- How David Beats Goliath in 2011
- Five Yoga Practices That Will Help You at Work
- Strategic Cost Reduction: CFOs Can Generate Profits Too
- How David Bests Goliath in 2011
- How David Bests Goliath in 2011
- Set Marketing Ethics Guidelines
- Wrestling with the Ethics of Marketing? 7 Rules to Consider
- Is Your Marketing on Steroids?
- Leadership Training is an Oxymoron