Albert Primo, CPA
Technology Development Chief Innovation Officer
Albert leads Kaufman Rossin’s innovation initiative, leveraging technology to improve the client and employee experience, offer more sophisticated services and find ways to work better, faster and smarter across the firm.
Under his leadership, the firm’s technology development department has created tools and streamlined processes to transform traditional business and support the growth of other practice areas, such as risk advisory, business consulting, outsourced services and forensic advisory and valuation.
In addition, he has extensive experience assisting international clients and high-net worth individuals with their tax strategies and compliance needs, including advising clients regarding taxation of U.S. investments, foreign investments in the U.S., and other aspects of compliance and consulting.
Albert is a member of the Xero Partner Advisory Council, and he serves on the board of directors for Locust Projects, a non-profit exhibition space in Miami’s Design District for contemporary visual artists. He is a Certified Public Accountant in New Hampshire.
- Associate of Science, Finance, Florida International University,
- Kaufman Rossin’s Albert Primo Appointed to Xero Advisory Council
- Kaufman Rossin Names First Chief Innovation Officer
- Before You Invest in Miami Real Estate, Invest in These 5 Tax Tips
- Before You Invest in Miami Real Estate, Invest in These 5 U.S. Tax Tips
- Kaufman Rossin Promotes Four to Associate Principal