Robert Kaufman, CPA
Robert A. Kaufman leads audit, tax, performance and other attestation engagements for domestic and offshore hedge funds, broker-dealers, commodity pools, CFTC-regulated entities and affiliated management companies.
In addition, Rob provides advisory services to clients across the financial services industry. He develops organizational planning strategies and offers clients a variety of transactional consulting services.
Rob joined Kaufman Rossin in 1989. He co-founded and led the firm’s award-winning fund administration practice, which Kaufman Rossin recently sold to a public entity.
Rob is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Georgia, and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Florida.
- Bachelor of Science. Accounting. University of Florida.
- Don’t Get Snared by the SEC’s Custody Rule
- The Use of Benchmarks to Measure Hedge Fund Performance by Pension Funds and Institutional Investors (Part 1 of 2)
- IRS Concludes Certain Investment Activities Give Rise to U.S. Trade or Business
- Kaufman Rossin's Robert Kaufman Appointed to AICPA Expert Panel for 2014-15
- Video: HFA Hedge Fund 101 Masterclass
- Kaufman Rossin's Robert Kaufman Appointed to Serve on AICPA Panel for 2013-2014
- Kaufman Rossin’s Robert Kaufman Appointed Volunteer with AICPA
- Hedge Funds: Five mistakes to avoid at start-up