Steve focuses on advising business owners on domestic corporate and individual tax strategies, and he represents clients before the IRS and Florida Department of Revenue.
Steven M. Demar joined Kaufman Rossin in 1979. He is a member of the Firm’s management committee and co-chair of the entrepreneurial services practice. Prior to his current role, he served as an assurance and advisory services principal. Steve has more than 35 years of experience providing audit, accounting and risk assessment, financial reporting and analysis, and performance & profit improvement services.
His clients include entrepreneurial businesses, non-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. Steve focuses on advising business owners on domestic corporate and individual tax strategies, and he represents clients before the IRS and Florida Department of Revenue. In addition, he has extensive experience working with clients through mergers and acquisitions. He advises corporate buyers and investors on their transactional and integration needs.
Steve is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida. He graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Steven is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Make-A-Wish Foundation
- IRS Sends Incorrect IP PIN Letters to Tax ID Theft Victims
- Kaufman Rossin’s Steven Demar Awarded by Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Kaufman Rossin CPAs Named South Florida Legal Guide's Top CPAs
- Building Your Reserves: A Guide to Improving Cash Flow
- Building Your Reserves: A Guide to Improving Cash Flow for Construction Companies
- Steve Demar's Make-A-Wish Cornerstone Society Contribution
- Shape up your cash flow