Steven Demar, CPA
Steven M. Demar focuses on strategic business advisory service, domestic corporate and individual tax advice and planning, and IRS and Florida Department of Revenue client representation. In addition, he has extensive experience working with clients through mergers and acquisitions. He advises corporate buyers and investors on their transactional and integration needs.
His clients include entrepreneurial businesses, non-profit organizations and high net worth individuals.
Steven M. Demar joined Kaufman Rossin in 1979. Steve has more than 38 years of experience providing audit, accounting & risk assessment, financial reporting and analysis, and performance & profit improvement services.
He formerly served as the Executive Vice President and Treasurer of Temple Judea, and is a former Treasurer and Board Chair of Make-a-Wish Foundation Southern Florida.
Steve is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Florida,
- IRS Sends Incorrect IP PIN Letters to Tax ID Theft Victims
- Shape up your cash flow
- Kaufman Rossin’s Steven Demar Awarded by Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Kaufman Rossin CPAs Named South Florida Legal Guide’s Top CPAs
- Building Your Reserves: A Guide to Improving Cash Flow
- Building Your Reserves: A Guide to Improving Cash Flow for Construction Companies
- Steve Demar’s Make-A-Wish Cornerstone Society Contribution