Boca Raton, FL
Terri is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Massachusetts, with focused expertise in financial reporting and taxation for construction clients.
Terri joined Kaufman Rossin in 2004 and is an associate principal in the Entrepreneurial Services department. Terri provides a variety of services including financial statement reviews and compilations for closely-held businesses, and tax planning and compliance for corporations, partnerships and high-net worth individuals.
She has a focused expertise in financial reporting and taxation for construction clients. In addition, she provides technology consulting and training to clients including QuickBooks. As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, she trains business owners and their staff on maintaining clear financial reporting to analyze business performance and goals.
Terri is a Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Massachusetts. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts.
Terri is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of CREW Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton and a former member of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC).
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
- QuickBooks Tip: Simplify Payroll with TSheets
- Kaufman Rossin Designates Four as Associate Principal
- Residential Construction Booming in South Florida
- QuickBooks Tip: Customize Your Experience with the Intuit Marketplace
- QuickBooks Tip: Protect Your Data from Accidental Changes
- South Florida Construction Executives Optimistic About 2014, But Challenges Remain
- How Tax Law Changes Will Affect You and Your Construction Company This Year
- QuickBooks Tip: Increase Efficiency Using CTRL+F and Memorized Transactions
- 6 Tips to Get Your Data into QuickBooks Efficiently
- Can't Miss Energy Tax Credits for Home Builders
- Construction In Progress and Completed Contract Schedules - Are You Using Them?
- QuickBooks Tip: Set a Closing Date Password to Protect Prior Year Data
- What Do Looming Tax Law Changes Mean for the Construction Industry?
- Considering New Equipment? Buy Before Bonus Depreciation Expires
- QuickBooks Construction Tip: Always Use a Job!
- QuickBooks Tip: Always Use a Job
- 5 steps for maximizing cash flow
- 5 Steps for Maximizing Cash Flow
- QuickBooks Tip: Use Undeposited Funds