Terri Richards, CPA
Terri joined Kaufman Rossin in 2004 and is a manager in the Entrepreneurial Services department. Terri provides a variety of services including financial statement reviews and compilations for closely-held businesses, and tax planning and compliance for corporations, partnerships and high-net worth individuals.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Massachusetts,
- QuickBooks Tip: Simplify Payroll with TSheets
- Residential Construction Booming in South Florida
- QuickBooks Tip: Customize Your Experience with the Intuit Marketplace
- QuickBooks Tip: Protect Your Data from Accidental Changes
- South Florida Construction Executives Optimistic About 2014, But Challenges Remain
- How Tax Law Changes Will Affect You and Your Construction Company This Year
- QuickBooks Tip: Increase Efficiency Using CTRL+F and Memorized Transactions
- 6 Tips to Get Your Data into QuickBooks Efficiently
- QuickBooks Tip: Set a Closing Date Password to Protect Prior Year Data
- QuickBooks Construction Tip: Always Use a Job!
- 5 steps for maximizing cash flow
- QuickBooks Tip: Use Undeposited Funds
- Can’t Miss Energy Tax Credits for Home Builders
- Construction In Progress and Completed Contract Schedules – Are You Using Them?
- What Do Looming Tax Law Changes Mean for the Construction Industry?
- Considering New Equipment? Buy Before Bonus Depreciation Expires
- QuickBooks Tip: Always Use a Job
- 5 Steps for Maximizing Cash Flow