Kevin Fine, MHA
Healthcare Advisory Services
Kevin currently leads the healthcare strategies advisory group by delivering specific services and solutions to his clients. He develops business infrastructures and achieves improved quality and efficiency in today’s challenging environment by offering greater accountability, responsibility and transparency to different physician practices, hospitals and health systems.
He has 18 years of healthcare experience in the areas of executive management, business development, program planning, strategic cost management and business process improvement.
Before joining Kaufman Rossin in 2015, he was the healthcare deals director for a Big Four firm. There, he focused on hospital-physician alignment and integration, strategy, service line, facilities, operational planning, and hospital/system facility mergers and integration. He also established payer acquisition strategy with post deal implementation process.
He is heavily involved in the community. He served as the founding president of the American College of Healthcare Executives Chapter at St. Thomas University. He was also a board member for South Florida’s Healthcare Executive Forum and Regent’s Advisory Council of South Florida. Kevin is a past recipient of the South Florida Business Journal Heavy Hitter Healthcare Consulting Award.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of South Florida,
- Master of Health Administration, Saint Thomas University,
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- Revenue Cycle Management (Part 2)
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Direct-Payment Models Starting to Gain Traction with Physicians, Patients
- How Association Health Plans Could Increase Long-Term Cost
- Examine the Profitability of Your Practice with Healthcare KPIs
- Top Tax Changes Affecting Physicians and Medical Practices
- Expanding Practice? Considerations for Building Out Clinical and Office Space
- How can Physicians Combat Industry Shortages and Meet Patient Demands?
- Why Cyber Criminals Are Targeting Your Patients’ Health Data
- Private Equity Funds and Hospitals Targeting More Physician Practices
- Three Ways to Grow Your Medical Practice in a Scalable Way
- Looking Ahead at MACRA/MIPS Reporting For Physicians
- Healthcare Data Security: It’s Not Getting Any Easier
- Top 5 QuickBooks Tips for Medical Practices
- MACRA and MIPS: Have You Started Collecting Performance Data Yet?
- 6 Proposed Tax Changes that Could Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Is Your Healthcare Organization Ready for Obamacare Changes?
- Is Your Organization Taking a Strategic Approach to Spend Management?
- Hospital-Owned Physician Practices a Win-Win or Lose-Lose?
- It’s Never Too Early to Start Planning Your Exit Strategy
- Hospital Ownership of Physician Practices on the Rise
- Considering M&A? Do You Have a Post-Deal Integration Plan?
- Data Sharing is Key to Bundled Payment Success
- Here’s Why Your EHR Implementation Is Failing
- Reduce Medical Practice Costs
- A Look at Vertical Integration Between Payers and Providers
- Start Early When Planning Your Dental Practice Exit Strategy
- On the Starting Line of Digital Health
- Key Considerations for Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Vital Signs of Profitability for Your Healthcare Practice
- Key Considerations for Expanding Physician Groups
- Are You Prepared to Capitalize on Opportunities in Today’s Healthcare Market?
- Kaufman Rossin Expands Healthcare Practice with Kevin Fine
- Healthcare Key Performance Indicators