Healthcare Advisory Services
Kevin is a past recipient of the South Florida Business Journal Heavy Hitter Healthcare Consulting Award.
Kevin Fine is a director for the healthcare advisory services group at Kaufman Rossin. Previously, he was the Healthcare Deals Director for a Big 4 firm. There, he focused on hospital-physician alignment and integration, strategy, service line, facilities, operational planning, and hospital/system facility mergers and integration. He also established payer acquisition strategy with post deal implementation process.
Kevin currently leads the healthcare strategies advisory group. He develops business infrastructures and achieves improved quality and efficiency in today’s challenging environment by offering greater accountability, responsibility and transparency to different physician practices, hospitals and health systems.
He has nearly 20 years of healthcare experience in the areas of executive management, business development, program planning, strategic cost management and business process improvement with supreme results.
Kevin earned a Bachelor of Arts and Science from the University of South Florida and a Master’s in Health Administration from St. Thomas University.
Kevin is heavily involved in the community. He served as the founding president of the American College of Healthcare Executives Chapter at St. Thomas University. He was also a board member for South Florida’s Healthcare Executive Forum and Regent’s Advisory Council of South Florida. Kevin is a past recipient of the South Florida Business Journal Heavy Hitter Healthcare Consulting Award.
- Healthcare Data Security: It’s Not Getting Any Easier
- Top 5 QuickBooks Tips for Medical Practices
- MACRA and MIPS: Have You Started Collecting Performance Data Yet?
- 6 Proposed Tax Changes that Could Affect High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Is Your Healthcare Organization Ready for Obamacare Changes?
- Is Your Organization Taking a Strategic Approach to Spend Management?
- Hospital-Owned Physician Practices a Win-Win or Lose-Lose?
- It’s Never Too Early to Start Planning Your Exit Strategy
- Hospital Ownership of Physician Practices on the Rise
- Considering M&A? Do You Have a Post-Deal Integration Plan?
- Data Sharing is Key to Bundled Payment Success
- Here’s Why Your EHR Implementation Is Failing
- Reduce Medical Practice Costs
- Kaufman Rossin in the Community: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- A Look at Vertical Integration Between Payers and Providers
- Start Early When Planning Your Dental Practice Exit Strategy
- On the Starting Line of Digital Health
- Key Considerations for Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Vital Signs of Profitability for Your Healthcare Practice
- Key Considerations for Expanding Physician Groups
- Are You Prepared to Capitalize on Opportunities in Today’s Healthcare Market?
- Kaufman Rossin Expands Healthcare Practice with Kevin Fine